** this page will be updated later on today to reflect trades in both directions **
** use the calculators on the sidebar for now! **
Gold in Pre-Searing Ascalon is worth more than its Post-Searing counterpart. Why? Because one can take gold forward, but not back, along the Guild Wars timeline! The result of this is less gold available in Pre-Searing, so it is more sought after.
What is it worth?
The current exchange rate is: 2 post : 1 pre gold
How do I do it?
1. Go to Allisa Wonderland in Pre-Searing Ascalon City, District 1. (see the map page)
2. Open trade, offer your gold.
3. Confirm with Allisa.
4. Go to Lion’s Arch, District 1
5. Meet another Wonderland, beside the Skills Trader (top of the steps near the chests). She’s likely to be in a pink dress.
6. Open trade, receive your post gold (current rate)
7. Wash, rinse and repeat! Thanks again and bring more anytime!
Why am I safe?
I do not go first, because I am here all the time and you are headed out as a matter of what this trade is about.
Since I stay here, it’s in my best interest to develop a good reputation. In fact, if you spend time in Pre-Searing, I want you as a reference!
If you need references, please let me know in advance so I can track them down.
The solution is simple: small amounts. If you have 50,000 pre gold, start with 10k, or 1k. I don’t want to do it ALL in 1k increments, but we can work up slowly.
Think about it this way. I love trading – I have web page up for it! What would I gain from pissing people off? I have a good rep in Ascalon City and plan to keep it that way.
See you in District 1!